Since time immemorial men have been trying to understand women. (I am not very sure whether women too do the same as they somehow always believe that they understand men better than the men themselves). So, just being part of proud clan of men (claiming to have understood women), I am also making an attempt to express my version of understanding women. I believe, women can be broadly categorized into two major classifications – one being the romantic types and other being the materialistic types.
- The romantic types have grown up reading fairy tales, novels, watching romantic movies (they love Shahrukh Khan or Ranbir Kapoor) and are always waiting for Mr. Right.
- Now again, this Mr. Right takes different color and creed. Some want care, some want understanding and some just love and so on.
- But overall, they are just waiting for Mr. Right. And any guy who comes near to that criteria, irrespective of his age, color or religion, they are willing to develop relation. Their own image of Mr. Right is what all that matters.
- If the guy does not make a move, the girl will ensure that she provides enough indication to get the interest of that boy. But will hardly take the first step. They would rather spend time dreaming about the affair or relation. The emotions stretched long without expressing anything is what they look for.
- These girls are extremely emotional and love is everything for them. If they are getting emotional support, they are dedicated and loving.
- Given the guy, which they believe is Mr. Right, they are willing to go extremes. They will face any hardship, just to stay with that guy.
- But they do suffer from emotional problem. They might be over sensitive, jealous and sacrificing. Once the image of the Mr. Right is corrupted, they might act in an unpredictable way
- The materialistic types have grown up reading novels, watching movies (they love salman khan or akshay kumar) and they too always wait for Mr. Right.
- Their definition of Mr. Right is different from the romantic ones. They prefer to go for looks, they prefer materialistic items, money, glamour or muscles.
- They dream of luxuries in life, and easy life with enough power to enjoy.
- Their emotions are different types, once they are happy with what they are getting; they are extremely dedicated and loving.
- Their success is everything for them. Some of them reach the level of success on their own and some of them will trust their partners to achieve it for them. But overall it is materialistic.
- They may take the first step in starting a relation, if they are convinced that this particular guy can give them what they want. They will be aggressive and may do lot of things or go extremes just to get that guy.
- Romance comes to them when they are happy and are getting what they want. But once hardship or difficult conditions comes to life, and they may act in an unpredictable way.
Both the types have lot of positives and negatives. And of course few girls are different and don’t fall into this classification.
I will appreciate if girls can put some light on my understanding of women…
And of course guys can add on to this …
(Picture source : Google.com)